Offshore Platform Interfaces
Technicus Consulting’s engineers have a wealth of experience in providing structural engineering and consultancy services for the design of offshore platform interface assemblies.
The interface projects typically comprise access and utility bridge structures spanning between a jack-up platform and fixed installations. Where bridge landing levels do not match, stair tower structures are provided.
Technicus Consulting’s services include the following:
- Assessment of loads generated by interface elements and environmental factors;
- Verification of local platform deck structures under interface loads;
- Design of spreader frames and support grillages to support interface components and transfer loads to primary deck framing members;
- Design of deck fastenings for interface components;
- Design of interface bridges and stair tower assemblies;
- Production of interface general arrangement drawings and fabrication drawings for spreader grillage assemblies.