Technicus Consulting offer a range of services for owners, developers and potential purchasers. A range of reports are available to suit the life cycle of the building. Reports and services are tailored to the client’s needs at Acquisition, Occupation, Disposal and Development.
For a prospective tenant, our Technical Reports provide an overview of the building condition and risks prior to occupation, providing comment and opinion upon the condition of elements to enable the client to consider risks, such as health and safety hazards.
We can work with other professionals and specialists to provide Environmental Assessments, Building Services appraisals, Energy Efficiency Assessments, Drainage Investigations, Flood Risk Assessments, Contamination etc.
- Building Surveys of commercial & industrial properties
- Schedules of Condition
- Pre-Purchase Surveys
- Feasibility Studies
- Defect Investigations/Building Pathology
- Schedule of Dilapidations
- Party Wall Surveyor Services
- Historic Buildings Conservation
- Preparation of Contract Documentation
- Contract Administration